Sally Macia has been a Director at American Express for over 25 years. She has a passion for people, process, and best-in-class customer servicing.
Some of Sally’s Career highlights include:
- Supporting the achievement of over 100 Million dollars in process improvement and reengineering benefits with multi-year process improvement projects.
- Sally led the Payment Accounting Team for the Americas South region-Managing over 500 Billion Dollars of US payments/bank ledgers-deemed best-in-class by external auditors.
- Sally launched the American Express Corporate Card for the Latin American Division creating the systems infrastructure, pricing and leading the Operations Team responsible for servicing.
- Sally spent a year supporting the development of a talent assessment and development program with Human Resources-Creating broad-scale people development strategies to strengthen front line leaders in South Florida.
- Sally led the Ft Lauderdale Employee Diversity Council for over 3 years-Engaging 100’s of employees in events and activities of inclusion, career development, and community outreach.